7.27.2014

Escaping the Heat

I can guarantee that if you ask any of our ward friends how to survive summer in Arizona they will all reply with, "LEAVE"! I believe that tip to be true so Cooper and I packed up and spent 3 weeks in Utah. Josh missed us lots, but let's be honest....he mostly missed Coop! While we were there we enjoyed being outside and not dripping sweat // putting a jacket on in the evenings when the sun went down. We spent a day at my favorite lake--- Bear Lake where I sharpened up my wakeboarding skills. We also got to be there for Cort & Jade's wedding. But, most importantly we got to visit with many family members and friends. Overall, I think it was a very successful trip!
grass...what's that???
friends + family time

 4th of July // boating 

picking up daddy at the airport




catching up with my bestie



the new Mr+Mrs Geary 7/12/14

No comments:

Post a Comment