2.26.2014

A New Meaning for Love

This Valentine's Day we were in Utah so I thought it would be fun for Josh and I to reminisce on our most important memories of Logan. I put a puzzle/scavenger hunt thing together. Each piece of the puzzle had a clue written on it and he had to read the clue and then drive us to that location based on what the clue described. When he thought he was in the right location he had to give me a kiss and then I would present him his next puzzle piece if he was correct. It was a lot of fun! Here are the clues:

It's time to take a drive down memory lane,
and remember those fun times while living in a town so plain.
I'll give you a puzzle piece with a clue,
drive us to the next place--that's what you'll do!
In the end you will have a big heart,
flip it over to see the next part!

Let's start off where we had our first date,
which soon after "being official" was our fate.

This is where we hung out a lot,
and where I convinced you to say, 'I love you'--NOT!

This event you did not let linger,
then months after you placed something on my finger.

A beautiful building on a cold winter day,
we made a promise for long after we're old and gray.

We ate Subway after the matter,
and hoped we would never get fatter!

The one place we could be alone,
to make memories and ditch our phones.

The only reason you came to Utah,
yes you slacked but got the degree--HAHA!!!


...and the other side of the puzzle said 'Good for one free rock climbing date...NOW' but we decided to wait until we got back to AZ to go rock climbing.


I can officially say that my heart can not be any  fuller with love at this time. These two boys in my life (Josh & Cooper) have truly made it complete and I couldn't be happier. I never really understood how parents could have such an indescribable amount of love for their children until I became a mom myself. I long for every moment I get to cuddle and kiss my sweet baby boy. XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment