2.26.2014

Gilbert Temple Open House

Back when Megan, Grandma & Grandpa Grodeon, and Grandma McDonald came to visit us in January we had the opportunity to attend the Gilbert Temple Open House. It was such an amazing experience and absolutely beautiful inside. Gma & Gpa Grodeon aren't members so Josh took the time to explain to them each room and what took place there. It was a neat missionary experience for me. Even though it wasn't dedicated at the time I could still feel the spirit so strong and I felt peace. I'm so grateful for temples here on Earth today and the opportunity I have to visit as often as I want to continue the Lord's work and to leave the hectic world behind for a few hours. I'm also blessed to know that I am sealed to my dear husband and children for eternity.

"Each holy temple stands as a symbol of our membership in the Church, as a sign of our faith in life after death, and as a sacred step toward eternal glory for us and our families." -Russel M. Nelson

   

No comments:

Post a Comment