6.18.2013

Prego--17 weeks

Pregnancy Questionnaire

How far along: 17 weeks aka almost half way

Total weight gain: 5-10 lbs. not sure-- mostly in the bosoms!!!

Maternity clothes: still wearing regular shirts, but most jeans I have to undo the top button when sitting or resort to yoga pants, maxi skirts, dresses, etc...

Stretch marks: Nodda, coconut oil is my remedy

Sleep: I am sleeping pretty well and am still able to sleep on my stomach, which is my favorite

Best moment of this week: i'm starting to show!

Miss anything: being cold..always

Movement: not yet. we try to poke at him/her but then it squishes my bladder and makes me almost wet my pants

Food cravings: depends on the moment, but I always wake up wanting something cold for breakfast

Anything making you queasy or sick? I found a hair in my food the other day and that about did me over (luckily, i know who's hair it was so that made it a little better)

Have you started to show yet? Yes finally got a little gut going on. i think it's still in the stage where people look at me and aren't sure to ask or not

Gender: we find out in 13 days, whoop

Belly button in our out: same as always--inny/outty

Wedding ring on or off: on and still pretty loose

Happy or moody most of the time: happy (Josh might say differently!)

Looking forward to: going to Utah on Friday for a week to go on a vay-cay with the Geary side of the family



No comments:

Post a Comment