7.04.2013

Prego--19 Weeks

Pregnancy Questionnaire

How far along: 19.5 weeks

Total weight gain: 10 lbs.?

Maternity clothes: went shopping and only bought shirts that were loose fitting so that I can continue wearing them all through the pregnancy. Maxi dresses have been my go-to lately

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: great. I can't last as long on my stomach

Best moment of this week: gender reveal day

Miss anything: rockin' my skinny jeans

Movement: not yet but from the ultrasound we saw that he is very active so I hope to feel him soon

Food cravings: lately it has been pizza. I would be fine eating it twice a week if I could

Anything making you queasy or sick? no

Have you started to show yet? yes and I think a lot more than I did 2 weeks ago

Gender: boy boy boy

Belly button in our out: same as always--inny/outty

Wedding ring on or off: on and still loose

Happy or moody most of the time: happy except when I get hungry

Looking forward to: Josh having the 4th of July holiday off

2 comments: