7.17.2013

Prego--21.5 Weeks




Pregnancy Questionnaire

How far along: 21.5 weeks

Total weight gain: I think up to about 15 lbs. now

Maternity clothes: since I try to avoid the Arizona heat the best I can, I usually spend the day at home so I end up just wearing yoga pants and t-shirts. No maternity clothes yet. Still loving maxi dresses, though

Stretch marks: no

Sleep: still excellent! Ozzie wakes up at 6 to go pee so I don't get to sleep in until 8 anymore, but I do take many naps during the day with my snuggle buddy ;)

Best moment of this week: Josh coming home from work on Friday with our new puppy in his arms

Miss anything: my ESL job and working with such amazing children

Movement: possibly? I can't decide whether it's gas bubbles or him squirming around. Hopefully soon enough I can feel him 

Food cravings: not any in particular recently

Anything making you queasy or sick? no

Have you started to show yet? yes--at least I think so

Belly button in our out: same as always--in

Wedding ring on or off: on 

Happy or moody most of the time: happy

Looking forward to: Moving into our apartment next week and setting up our house

No comments:

Post a Comment