12.30.2013

Cooper's First Christmas

For Cooper's very first Christmas we got to celebrate it with his Gma & Gpa McDonald, Uncle Jason, and Uncle Ryan. (Aunt Rachel and Uncle James joined us a few days later). On Christmas Eve we chowed down on h'orderves and read the Christmas story in the scriptures. Then, on Christmas day we opened presents and watched the movies we got in our stockings. Cooper got some toys, clothes, and a few Christmas ornaments. Oh and Josh surprised me with an "iPad" (see pic below) but it really was a Kindle. I'm glad we were able to have Josh's family here to celebrate with us because otherwise I think it would've been pretty dull and uneventful!

His shirt says 'Santa's Little Helper'

Had to get this shot

My "iPad" from my jokester husband!





No comments:

Post a Comment