12.31.2013

One Month


I can't even believe that our little Cooper Keith is one month old (last Thursday). He is changing everyday and starting to get a little belly on him. At his check-up he weighed 8 lbs 13.5 oz (25%) and was 22 inches (50-75%).

Cooper is such an easygoing and happy baby and seems to enjoy just about everything! We are so lucky that he rarely cries except when he is hungry or getting his diaper changed. He loves taking baths and getting his hair washed and combed! His favorite place to sleep is against our bodies on his tummy. He is very alert and started lifting his head for brief moments when he was only a day or two old. He likes his pacifier, but isn't attached to it. He often does huge smiles and sad faces when he sleeps. His hands have to be close to his face, but sometimes he prefers them stretched out above his head, and fisted!

As for me, I definitely hold and snuggle him too much and could stare at him for hours. I've learned to let things go such as a clean house and getting my daily 15 minute shower (yes I still shower but it's shortened immensely)! He has brought me joy and helped me to notice the little things. I love our new little family!!







1 comment:

  1. I love this post Joni!! You inspire me to blog again. Maybe once our little one is born though. haha! Congrats again! You have a beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete